lördag 13 december 2008

Take me with you.

I've been listening a lot to Secondhand Serenade lately. A lot. It's getting unhealthy. There's this song, Take Me With You, which kind of reminds me of the guy I have a crush on.
That's what I do in the weekends, when I just can't be bothered to do some socializing (but on the other hand, no one really wants to socialize with me, so what do you do?) and just sit at home by my computer, listening to music, maybebutprobablynot studying. I was actually a good girl earlier today and studied good for the History test I have on Monday. It's almost eleven now, and I'm not finished, though. I should really get to that.

I finished the book I have to read by Monday for Swedish. It was really difficult to read. Not that it was written in some weird, deep way which needs hours and hours of analyzing to have a shot of understanding the purpose of, it just reminds me of some things I felt a couple of years ago. Things that wasn't exactly fun to feel.
I hate to think about how depressed I was back then. I'm glad I'm not now. School is so much better now, and I think school was a pretty big reason for my notsohappy emotions. Or at least the people in it.

Anywho, I already wrote a depressing blogpost about it in swedish, so I'm not gonna bore any potential reader...

Secondhand Serenade makes me want to be a really good guitar player. I mean, I know the basics, some chords and stuff, but I want to have skiiiillz, man.

I should get back to studying history.

Inga kommentarer: