onsdag 10 december 2008

I may be sad, but I'm not weak...

Hey, it's me again. Heh.
Today was useless. I missed two busses, because of some stupid Christmas concert they had in my school. The music was pretty good, but it was very 'Oh, christianity is very good come join us!!', which I'm not very fond of...not because I have any problem with christianity, I go to church pretty often in fact, but I don't like when people are trying to make me become faithful.
But it was a girl who talked about how God had made her life good, which I thought was really strong of her, since people don't really talk about faith and stuff seriously here.

But it wasn't too upset about missing the bus later, since I got to watch my eye candy for a while. He's so cute. I just can't believe I got myself in to such a mess again. I hate having major crushes on people I barely know (but at least I've talked to this one). It makes me so pathetic >.<

At the moment I'm listening to Secondhand Serenade, which makes me even more mushy. And I should really be studying for the math test I have on Friday. I hate math tests xO but I like math...
I should really be getting better at studying. I really suck at it. It's not like I can't get good grades and stuff, I just can't be bothered to try. When I try it usually goes well. Gahhhh, I hate that I'm so lazy!

Anywho...I should probably do some other stuff and then get to studying...wish me luck?

Inga kommentarer: