måndag 8 december 2008

English blog...

So, I decided to blog some in English as well. Because...I like it? Bleh, I don't know.

I guess I'll get straight to it and tell you about my day :)
I woke up, dragged myself and ate breakfast. I went to bed again, thought I could stay there for fifteen minutes before I had to get up for real. But when I had been lying there for a few minutes I realized that I really wasn't that tired so I just got up. It was pretty good, hah. I'm usually so tired.
The first lesson in school was Swedish. We saw an episode of a series about the Swedish language, which was pretty cool. Then we did boring stuff xD
The second lesson was History. We have a really awesome teacher :D
Chemistry was next, which was pretty notsome, our regular teacher is pregnant and isn't going to work the last weeks before Christmas, we've missed a big bunch of lessons and we have a test next Thursday >.<
Lunch, my friends wanted to steal one of the gingerbread houses, I told them we should make our own instead (I made Hogwarts last year :D), and then we walked around aimlessly around the school for a while since we didn't have any maths, and I should have gone home because I didn't have any french either, because my teacher was going to listen to the Nobel Prize winner in medicine when he held a speech for the people who are two years over us...
But I didn't go home since I didn't know that, and now I should really go and study. Or write some music. Hm...

Inga kommentarer: